No one is you and that is your power. If Monday’s mood board caught your attention then you may have a monochromatic spirit in you. Today I want to share a purchasing plan that I have created to show you how easily that mood board can become your dream stark black and white living room. This is a more modern twist which I have softened by using texture and several pieces with round edges. You could easily personalize this room further by your choice of botanicals. Orchids would give a more classic feeling, white roses, a feeling of sophistication, and succulents would lend the room to being more casual.
The great thing about creating a black and white space is that you can use almost any style and apply the colors to it, so let your imagination roam and think of how this color combination might play out in your home!
Stark Black And White Living Room
- Stochastic Ligting
- Lexi Sofa in White Twill (Could also go with the ebony velvet if you have kids and/or pets!)
- Norm Architect Clock (comes in White & Black Marble)
- Hay Slit Table (Comes in several shapes, sizes, & colors)
- Flos Lamp in Chrome
- Le Zebra Pillow
- Georg Jensen Facet Vase
- Saarinen Low Marble Coffee Table
- Coco Chanel Book
- Paulistano Chair
- Fringed Cashmere Throw (This one is beautiful, too!)
- Striped Rug