It was love at first sight for me. The moment I saw this home I wanted it for my own. It’s right up the street from me in Winward, one of North Atlanta’s most sought after neighborhoods. And it is beautiful.
Since we aren’t quite ready to buy, I am passing along the information for this little gem just in case you or someone you know is craving the perfect blend of European sophistication and southern charm. This one won’t last long (though I secretly hope it will wait for me!)
The wide porch begs for you to sit and sip some southern sweet tea while neighbors wave hello as they pass by and that fireplace is just waiting for cool, crisp days when you are ready to snuggle in style and sophistication.
The kitchen is stunning with a European hood and glass front cabinets while the window light pours in over the sink… just the place to set a fig tree or some herbs!
With a master bedroom on the main, complete with walk in closets and a to-die-for bathroom, it’s pretty spectacular. There are 5 more bedrooms and 4 more bathrooms in case you bring a clan with you ( one of those bedrooms and bathrooms is located in the finished basement with a kitchen in case you want to invite someone to stay for a long visit.)
When my friend and real estate agent, Linda Jacobs, asked me to style and photograph this home to list, I cleared my schedule and practically skipped over.
Take a peek around and imagine how lovely life could be…
Photography & Styling by Valentina Fussell for Linda Jacobs
It’s pretty amazing, isn’t it? Here are some hard facts that have us seriously considering this home:
1. That beautiful exterior is long lasting hardiplank.
2. There are hardwoods throughout most of the home, including the bedrooms upstairs. Yes. Upstairs.
3. There is nearly 4,000 sq ft of room to stretch out in and plenty of bedrooms & bathrooms for everyone.
4. The full finished basement is income potential. (The former owner had a tenant.)
5. The Winward neighborhood boasts consistent investment growth.
6. The city of Alpharetta is the 6th fastest growing city in the US. (There’s SO much cool stuff going on!)
7. There is the most amazing light and serene atmosphere in this home.