In almost every video of mine, you’ll see my trusty cup of coffee. I have two cups a day, like clockwork – one in the morning and another at 3 pm. But, fun fact: it wasn’t always this way.
Before my time in Copenhagen, I rarely even touched the stuff! But, the Danish way of life is known for its frequent cafe visits, and before long, I was hooked on lattes (and the occasional pastry, too!)
The other game-changer? My first visit to a Nespresso store. Since then, I’ve had four or five different machines, but my love for the Breville Creatista has never wavered.
Because I use my coffee machine so much I like to have it out on the counter. And thus began my passion for the coffee station! Here are a few of my favorite tips for stocking your coffee station and helping it to look gorgeous!
- To keep things looking crisp and uncluttered, I use a cutting board to conceal the cords- it’s all about that clean aesthetic!
- I like to keep my coffee pods nearby but without cluttering the area. I use a beautiful ceramic container to hide them in plain sight.
- To keep the area looking alive and fresh I love to keep a vase full of greenery or fresh flowers.
- I always keep a candle nearby as well. I always choose a fragrance like the Sichuan Fig that fits in well in the kitchen.
- And of course, we keep a stash of our favorite coffee mugs nearby. These from Royal Copenhagen always remind us our time living in Denmark and are also a beautiful addition to my coffee bar.
What do you keep in your coffee station? Let me know in the comments!